lopezfmr

2020 Robalo R160 Parts Guide?

Where can I find the PARTS GUIDE for the 2020 Robalo R160, mine came without the stern light and I bought 1 at academy but It doesn't fit...

I asked the dealer were I bought it ,but it has been 3 weeks and still don't have a light, and I'm in Texas and the dealer is in Florida,...

I also contacted 3 times Robalo by filling out the form in the website and no answers...

Sad story... Bad customer service...

Their factory rep., Joebalo, makes an appearance here on occasion. He can probably help you. Go to www.thehulltruth.com , become a member, and PM him. I've talked to him before. Nice guy and usually answers within a couple of days. 

Also, if the dealer has a Facebook page, post and ask on their front page why you haven't received your light. Navigation lights are standard equipment on robalos. You just bought a new boat and it sounds like they owe you a nav light. 

AO: Good idea, i will follow your advise

RickR160: Yes I have checked everywhere in the boat actually I even looked with a scope to see if it felt tru the hole and nothing there... I send the pictures to the dealer and even the video of the hole with the scope and they offer they will send me one, but I haven’t received anything, I first reporte it to them 2 days after I picked up the boat and it was 3 weeks ago.

I don't know what you're using a scope for.  On the front of the console there is a back cushion for the seat that is in front of the console.  That back cushion pulls straight off, and the light is stored in there.   No scope needed.

38 minutes ago, RickR160 said:

I don't know what you're using a scope for.  On the front of the console there is a back cushion for the seat that is in front of the console.  That back cushion pulls straight off, and the light is stored in there.   No scope needed.

Yes I know! That was the first place I looked for... thanks but is not there...

2 hours ago, mcd said:

Robalo will drop ship a replacement light to you if your selling dealer orders it.

Oh really! 
who does it needs to iníciate it? Me or the dealer rep?

On 10/9/2019 at 11:19 AM, lopezfmr said:

Oh really! 
who does it needs to iníciate it? Me or the dealer rep?

What that means is that your dealer can order a replacement light, indicating it was missing from the boat, and have it shipped directly to you.

Be persistent with your dealer. As Rick indicated they should be able to get this to you directly or indirectly via Robalo. If they happen to have an R160 in their showroom they could send you the light from that boat while they wait on Robalo for a replacement. You should be getting or got a customer satisfaction survey from Robalo asking for feedback on your dealer. Use that for leverage if you need to. Re a parts guide for the 2020 R160. I'd be surprised if there is one. I have one from 2018 but the file was too big to attach.

Contact your selling dealer.  Ask them to order the part you were shorted and have it shipped to your address.  When I worked for a Robalo dealer I did it several times.