Harold Girado

Robalo 302 clarion radio

Good afternoon.  I just purchased a 2018 Robalo 302.  It came with the clarion stereo and upgraded wetsound system.  Can anyone tell me how to adjust the treble and bass on the clarion?  I can't seem to find the clarion model that came with this boat?  The system sounds fantastic and i am sure it came with an amplifier but i don't know where it is installed.  I have looked everywhere.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Harold

The amp should have nothing to do with tone control. The head unit should have a menu where you can adjust the treble mid-range and bass. I haven't had a Clarion Stereo in years but YouTube is filled with people showing off they're stereo and someone there should be giving a nice tutorial on how to use the unit. At least the guys and Automobiles will have one that is close enough in model that you will see what button to push to access the EQ.  I bet it even has selections on parabolic EQ or standard EQ

I believe you press the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons at the same time to get into the settings menu, then you can scroll through bass, treble, balance, fader, etc...