MRC

Paint color

Just ordered a 2020 R200 . Want the deep water blue color but the dealer build sheet shows Biscayne Blue. The dealer says it is the same. Don't want to put the dealer on the spot but can anyone confirm that Biscayne is deepwater blue. I know from time to time companies change shades of colors.  My last 3 boats have been dark blue and want to keep it that way.. Can't find anyway to contact the company because they ask for zip code and refer you to the nearest dealer.

I found this..  

(229) 686-7481

Biscayne Blue does not show up on their website but it doesn't show build items for a 2020, only 2019.
My 2 cents.. If the colors were the same, there would only be one name. I woul squeeze the dealer for more info.

On 7/10/2019 at 11:55 AM, MRC said:

Just ordered a 2020 R200 . Want the deep water blue color but the dealer build sheet shows Biscayne Blue. The dealer says it is the same. Don't want to put the dealer on the spot but can anyone confirm that Biscayne is deepwater blue. I know from time to time companies change shades of colors.  My last 3 boats have been dark blue and want to keep it that way.. Can't find anyway to contact the company because they ask for zip code and refer you to the nearest dealer.

Just talked to a factory rep and Biscayne blue is the same as deep water, just a name change for 2020.