Sign in to follow this  
fisherdrew

Roller guide for anchor? (On r200)

Has anyone installed roller guides for their anchors, and if so, where did you mount it? I’m surprised this didn’t come standard from Robalo. Currently there is a light right where guides are typically installed in front of the anchor storage. Wondering how folks out there have worked around this. 

I'm looking at the same thing for mine. I imagine that the single light will need to be replaced with two separate lights which should be fairly easy as long as there is good access through the anchor storage area. But, I haven't checked yet and am not in a real rush. 

In the meantime, I've used an anchor retrieval buoy system such as this one (not the one I have, I bought parts separately and put it together but same idea - so this is not an endorsement for this one which I know nothing about the company!)  https://www.amazon.com/Invincible-Marine-BR50710-Anchor-Retrieval/dp/B00CO91XQ0/ref=asc_df_B00CO91XQ0/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312062016371&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17273506811056965922&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9031555&hvtargid=pla-668315828574&psc=1

You can find YouTube videos on how to use it. It works very well.  

Edited by Bill_R200
Disclaimer to show that I'm not promoting the product in the link. Just an example to help the original poster understand what I was talking about.