Ronsaso

R200 Storage ideas

Hello Robalo nation, just wondering if anyone has any ideas for extra storage on a R200? Any crafty ideas, add on's, custom work...pictures..advise. 

I’ve done two things on my R200 that have helped.  

Get yourself a life vest T Top storage bag...there are a number of good brands out there.  That frees up room in the front compartments.

Hate to be the guy that says search, but search this topic on the forum.  There was a thread several years ago that explained how to construct basket storage under the two jump seats in the stern.  I followed the directions and wound up with some pretty handy storage for Plano boxes and other fishing gear.

In two seasons my head has only been used once.  Technically, that space is storage as well.

On 4/11/2019 at 8:31 AM, Boatdogz said:

I’ve done two things on my R200 that have helped.  

Get yourself a life vest T Top storage bag...there are a number of good brands out there.  That frees up room in the front compartments.

Hate to be the guy that says search, but search this topic on the forum.  There was a thread several years ago that explained how to construct basket storage under the two jump seats in the stern.  I followed the directions and wound up with some pretty handy storage for Plano boxes and other fishing gear.

In two seasons my head has only been used once.  Technically, that space is storage as well.

Thanks for the info, any recommendation of the T Top bag? And yes, I saw that post and will apply some of those ideas. Did the boxes interfere with your batteries? 

Mine is a 24x15,  I think I got it at Boat Outfitters.

19 hours ago, Ronsaso said:

Thanks for the info, any recommendation of the T Top bag? And yes, I saw that post and will apply some of those ideas. Did the boxes interfere with your batteries? 

Boats been in storage since the Fall....can’t recall the brand. It’s not a T Bag.

The jump seat boxes are removable so no issue getting back there. Really an ingenious idea.