LF15

Trailer greese cap question

Hello all,

I have an issue with one of my trailer’s greese cap not being secure. It is coming off on one side, not loose Elton fall off but enough of a gap to where water is getting in. I’ve had the boat just over a year so I think Coyote’s warranty has expired and this is my first boat. Has anyone had this issue or have some words of wisdom? Could it be as simple as a new cap is needed? If not, I’ll take it to get checked out. Just didn’t want it to freeze up. Thanks for any advice

Coyote Manufacturing's office manager & co-owner, Lee Money, has participated in this Forum as CoyoteMfgCo, in response to owners having issues with Coyote trailers.

Here and on other discussion sites, Lee Money has shown Coyote's dedication to customer service and determination to make things right for any owner experiencing a problem.

Lee Money can be contacted by calling (229) 494-9158 and photos can be sent to leemoney@coyotemfgco.com and/or warranty@coyotemfgco.com.

I expect Lee will provide you guidance and whatever parts you need to correct the issue, about which you are properly concerned to avoid a bearing failure on the road.

Please let us know how it turns out for you.

Good luck!

Awesome, thank you Haz. I will give him a call and send some pictures. I appreciate your help and have a great day!