priceatl

Cushions

Help!!  Mikes Marine in Florida has been trying

to get my deteriorating cushions (2016 Cayman) replaced for more than a year!  What is the best way to get a hold of Robalo to get some response?

I doubt that you're going to get any response from Robalo.  They do everything through the dealer network.  When I worked for a Robalo dealer I didn't have a problem getting an answer from them.  It wasn't always the one I wanted.  But they would respond at the dealer level.  Good luck

If your vinyl problems are similar to those described in this past discussion, then your Cayman being a 2016 should enable you to receive a replacement set of cushions if you are the boat's original purchaser.

You may wish to PM forum member Joebalo, who is a Robalo Factory representative, and ask him to be an advocate on your behalf, in the same way he participated in the above-referenced discussion.

Additionally, you may wish to join The Hull Truth Boating Forum and review their Robalo Cayman Thread, where Cayman topics are discussed by a large and vigorous community of Robalo Cayman owners.

If you are not contacted by Joebalo through this forum, you may want to post on the Robalo Cayman Thread a fuller description of your Cayman's vinyl issue and the way your dealer has been supportive and involved, but still, Robalo has not authorized a replacement set of cushions for your Cayman.  Joebalo participates more openly on the Hull Truth Boating Forum, and the group of Cayman owners there are mutually supportive and fully dedicated to their boats.

Good luck!

I am having the same issues as others in this discussion. Robalo has not offered to replace my cushions and instead referred me to my local dealer. My local dealer Bob Hewes Boats quoted me over $3000. How is this option acceptable for anyone? Does anyone have an alternate suggestion for me?

Thank you,