Blue Crab

Yamaha Fuel Water Separating Filter

Does Robalo include a Yamaha 10-micron Marine Fuel Water Separating Filter on their boats?

https://yamahaoutboards.com/en-us/utility/blog/february-2017/gasoline-basics

I've always had a water separating fuel filter on my boats in the past, just need to know if I need to install one on my soon-to-be-delivered R207.

My 2014 R207 had one and I believe all the Robalos I've looked at have one as well.

On R200 (same hull as R207) there's a fuel water separator (#1 in the picture). The installation location may be different depending on the model and year.

598816937_FuelWaterSep.png.76d8ba7defe30d4524f54134851afa9f.png

Via the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, the 2015 R207 Parts Guide (PDF download), includes a photo on page 17 which shows the location of the external fuel filter.

On the R160, the Yamaha F70 has an integral water separator reservoir with sensor (PDF download) that is apparently considered adequate for the 12-gallon fuel tank. 

Good luck!

38 minutes ago, haz said:

Via the Internet Archive Wayback Machine, the 2015 R207 Parts Guide (PDF download), includes a photo on page 17 which shows the location of the external fuel filter.

On the R160, the Yamaha F70 has an integral water separator reservoir with sensor (PDF download) that is apparently considered adequate for the 12-gallon fuel tank. 

Good luck!

I have the 18 gallon tank, and yes there is one in the F70.  Just a small gas filter.