lurp102

Boat Name Placement

5 posts in this topic

I've ordered an R180 (Ice blue, white T-Top) and I'm lookin for ideas on boat-name placement (where on the boat) and font choices.

In front of the name "Robalo" on the side (which in my opinion looks cheap and I thought of removing it).  We used Boatgraphics, at BoatUS, https://www.boatus.com/boatgraphics/.  We went with two words, stacked on top of each other, 3.5" high letters for a total of 8.841 inches.  Font was Victorian.  

Some notes:

They do NOT email you a confirmation of your order, so make sure to print it out so you know what you ordered.  We had a color mix-up, but cannot prove what we ordered.  They offered to redo it, but we kept the wrong color.

They will give you color samples ahead of time, and also will email you a diagram to show you how it looks (if you ask).  

For a two word name, stacked, we paid $103.70 plus $5.95 shipping for a total of $109.65.  Application was easy following their directions.

Thanks for the referral, Rick. Yeah, i thought about just naming her, "Robalo" and being done with it :-)

Wow, now that is defiling a boat.  You spent more than $150,000 on a boat on a pizza delivery driver's salary?  Then you put slurs on there, words used to denote a lower form of being?  Wow...

GO BLUE!!!!!    :lol: