Brutus Buckeye

Dealer Fuel supplied on new Robalo boat

I believe it is up to each dealers. On my purchase the purchase agreement said will be delivered with 25 gallons of fuel. Unfortunately my little R160 with a 18 gallon tank was only on 1/4 tank. No big deal, I did not even bring it up. I should have because it was one of a long list of misrepresented items of the sale, that 3-1/2 months later still trying to get resolved.   

The 50-gallon fuel tank in our R180 was full when we took delivery at the dealership.

Good luck!

We just picked up our 2017 r265. The 156 gallon tank was full. Our dealer had all spelled out in our contract. Included most of CG package, 5 25ft lines, bracket for fire extinguisher, etc. We love our dealer in OC!

The package on my R160 included throw cushion, anchor and 100 feet of line (but no chain), 4 life jackets (6 on bigger boats), fire extinguisher, handheld flares, signal whistle, 2 bumpers with lines, 4 dock lines, and free state registration numbers applied by a professional company.