New Owner of a R300

Hello all. I'm the proud owner of a new R300 with twin 300s. I use town a 245 but sold it about four years ago. Seems like a lifetime ago but I'm back in the game now. I'd love to hear any feedback on the boat or things to lookout for. As for me, I fish out of INdian River Delaware and am just waiting for the weather to break. If anyone is in that area I'd love to get together on runs out to deep water. I love fishing the canyons. Use to go out in my 245 but think the comfort factor is going to be better with the new ride.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@Tuna King  How are you enjoying the R300? We recently were gifted my wife's grandfather home in Pot Nets due to his passing.  Wife wants to go pontoon, but I'm really on the Robalo CC side...thinking R200 or R222 ES.  Would be our first boat, but I want the ability to get through the inlet for some coastline cruising.  

1 hour ago, MattG said:

@Tuna King  How are you enjoying the R300? We recently were gifted my wife's grandfather home in Pot Nets due to his passing.  Wife wants to go pontoon, but I'm really on the Robalo CC side...thinking R200 or R222 ES.  Would be our first boat, but I want the ability to get through the inlet for some coastline cruising.  

We picked up an R200 and absolutely love it. Good luck with the purchase. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...