wlw

Mooring cover for R207.

Having trouble finding an after market mooring cover that will cover ski tow bar and motor. Anyone found a non custom cover or using the Robalo mooring cover. Does the Robalo cover snap or ratchet?

Custom is the only way to go. I had mine made to cover the boat when it is the trailer since I never leave it in the water. Do a search for R207 Cover. Someone else had one made exactly like mine and he loves it. Mine was about $1,000 but will last at least 10 years or more.

I am interested in this as well. Waiting for the OEM canvas cover to arrive and wondering if I should have gone custom. I like the small nubs along the back transom of the OEM cover that appear to be bungee cord attachments instead of having to snap along the back but I guess you could have that done custom as well. 

Question for anyone who has the actual Robalo mooring cover. Does it work with the Bimini top up? I would hate to have to take down the entire Bimini poles when putting on the cover. I tried a cheap $300 Taylor made cover for 19-21ft boats and it actually fit pretty well but requires you to take down the Bimini which is a non-starter for me. 

The factory cover I have for my R207 has a cutout for the Bimini frame at the center mounts.  You can then store it folded forward but the cover goes over the rear mounts.

I'm looking for a cover too (R207 with ski tow bar cutouts). Should I just buy the cover from Robalo? What's the quality of the Robalo cover?