Sign in to follow this  
59PAN

buying a 1970s robalo center console

HELLO BOATERS, I AM LOOKING FOR A OLDER ROBALO CENTER CONSOLE 21 TO 23 FT, MAYBE SOMEBODY KNOWS WHAT YEARS ROBALO USED TEAK FOR THE FLOOR? REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THESE CLASSIC BOATS

THANKS MUCH

JEFF SANDERSON

HELLO BOATERS, I AM LOOKING FOR A OLDER ROBALO CENTER CONSOLE 21 TO 23 FT, MAYBE SOMEBODY KNOWS WHAT YEARS ROBALO USED TEAK FOR THE FLOOR? REALLY LIKE THE LOOK OF THESE CLASSIC BOATS

THANKS MUCH

JEFF SANDERSON

Hi Jeff, Look over at robaloboating com and talk to Mrrobalo and he will be able to give you that info. There is also a list of used Robalos for sale there.

Hi Jeff, Look over at robaloboating com and talk to Mrrobalo and he will be able to give you that info. There is also a list of used Robalos for sale there.

Jeff .

There were never any complete teak floors in the ROBALO'S no matter how old. We did have teak fishbox ,battery boxes ,gunnel boards along with teak trim in various places on the different models.When you go over to ROBALOBOATING.com there are members pictures of the different years .If you have any questions just ask as I am always cruising the cyber docks, We even have different types of care on teak refurbishing and care.See you there.

:boating:

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO, I AM CHECKING OUT THE SITE ASAP

GOOD NIGHT TO YOU

JEFF

Jeff .

There were never any complete teak floors in the ROBALO'S no matter how old. We did have teak fishbox ,battery boxes ,gunnel boards along with teak trim in various places on the different models.When you go over to ROBALOBOATING.com there are members pictures of the different years .If you have any questions just ask as I am always cruising the cyber docks, We even have different types of care on teak refurbishing and care.See you there.

:boating:

THANK YOU MR ROBALO, I WILL LEAN ON YOU WHEN I NEED TO.

GOOD NIGHT TO YOU

JEFF

Jeff,

I try to be around when any of the owners of the vintage ROBALO's need any help as well as I have learned about the newer ROBALO's also. The one thing we all have in common regardless of the year is the commemorator we share.

Up until I started to do the makeover (due to a fiberglass fuel tank and ethanol problems)you would be amazed at the number of people that would come up to me and ask about my boat. They had seen it at the Miami show in 1989 or the Florida sportsman anniversary issue the same year. But no matter who asks me about ROBALO I can always tell them once you own one you will always remember the great memories she brought you and well like some other brands out there you will have more time staying on the water and not in the shop,

So take the splash and you too will start making memories.

:captain: