r265 Battery and AC question

Hi. Just became the owner of a 2004 R265 this week, super excited, boat appears in great condition. I want to add air conditioner, which I believe may have been standard in some later years but pretty sure it can be installed in the 2004 version (5,000 or 7,000 BTU). There is an extra switch labeled "Spare" in the electric panel which is AC in other years. I'm thinking of a DC-powered AC, and believe I have to install it behind the drawers in the galley. Not sure if anybody can confirm, have seen some later models without the bottom two drawers, instead they have like a black metal screen. 

My other question is about fitting a 3rd battery. The boat I bought has 2 batteries, they seem to be tucked in deep in the starboard aft side, which leaves room right under the aft bench where I see them go in most of these models. I'm assuming I can fit a 400AH battery or two right below the farthest starboard seat. They're about the same size of a 31 group acid battery but weigh less (about 85lb each). Had anybody used lithium or see a problem with installing 3 or 4 (total) batteries all in that space?