R207 - hardtop modification/availability?

After fighting with the bimini supports when using the mid ship rod holders, I came up with two solutions. I added bow rod holders facing out like the mid ship ones. I added a brace between the aft and bow bimini supports and undid the rear support.  Only did the latter when it was fairly calm.

There are probably other solutions including a hardtop although I suspect you'd have to have one designed for the R207. I never found one when I was searching for it.

I like the Admiral's solution - "we need a bigger boat". I leaned toward the R247, but it was her turn to pick and she was interested in additional seating for the family more than fish-ability.  I really like the R247 with it's dual engine capability as the Gulf Stream is 80 miles out for me. I still go there with my single engine 24' but I'm much more cautious and generally only when other boats are also going. Of course, the hardtop allowed a taller radio antenna, radar and outriggers, so I understand the desire for a hardtop.