Has anyone utilized the extra Accy buttons on dash to connect spreader lights

1. Has anyone utilize the 2 Extra Accy switches with extra pig Tail connectors supplied by factory? I am installing front and back spreader lights and would like to use both switches. I'm looking to know how to do the wiring. I have run two 18 gauge two conductor wires one for front light and another for back light. Does anyone have an illustration as to how to connect to the supplied hook up inside console?

I added several things to the switches (autopilot, underwater LEDs and a mounted light). After figuring out what switch type I had I went to https://www.carlingtech.com and found my switch diagram. Hooked up the hot side to the switch and the return to the buss bar. The switch was already hooked to a circuit breaker so I didn't need to add a fuse or CB. You may be able to look at how other things are hooked up and determine which connector to use.

Yes... I see where there are two Accy Buttons on one of the switch banks, on the backside there are two wires. One says Accy 1 and the other Accy 2. I want to utilize one for my front lights and the other for my back lights. My lights have two wires. Red and Black. Which wire do I connect to the wire coming out of the back of the switch bank that says Accy 1 or 2 and then where does the other wire connect to. I am aware one wire is hot and the other neutral. Just a bit unsure as to how to connect to the pre wired ready to go Accy switches that come with my 2021 R200.

The red wire is connected to the load side of the switch. The black wire should be connected to a ground bussbar. These days it is yellow wiring. Newer boats have a fuse block (typically feeds radio and tabs) with a ground buss.