Robalo 2120 cc 1994

This is the first year with this boat robalo 2120 1994 cc I have got a few manuals the information is vague I'm trying to winterize the boat only I do not know how many pumps this has and where they are there is a port to take a water hose in the rear on the left side I do not know what this is if there is any info anyone has with diagrams of where these operating systems are located on the boat would help me very much I have to winterize before I break something thanks

As for most boats, check all the through fittings. Pour rv antifreeze through fittings. Typically bilge pump discharges are higher up as deck and fish box drains are lower. My 1990 Chris Craft had 2 bilge pumps. Pouring antifreeze will flow down through pump and spill out back drain plug. 

If you have a raw water system you need to run rv antifreeze through the pumps and strainer. The intake is usually in the bottom of the boat under the back center.