SimRad Go7 Chartplotter

Can someone tell me what model of the SimRad Go7 Chartplotter and what transducer are being put on the 2021 Robalo R200's?  My boat is on order to be delivered some time in December and I am looking at learning about the plotter/gps unit before hand.  I know their are different capabilities between the XSR and the XSE head units as well as a wide difference between the transducers.

The GO7 XSE was discontinued for the XSR so it has to be the XSR.  The main difference is that the XSR has capacity to add a radar.  If you are thinking about adding it as an option as part of a build, just see if your dealer will install is part of the prep fee as you can buy it for around $600 on sale vs spending over $2000 as an option. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have the GO9 came with both CMAP and Navionics + cards. The unit also came with base map which was useless. I found the Navionics card is the best for me, Cape May NJ. The reason I bought the Simrad was to be able to use Navionics. The Garmin and CMAP map cards are not as detailed in my area even though Garmin owns Navionics now. The other choice was Raymarine to be able to use Navionics. 2 seasons on the GO9 and I like it a lot. Also you can get Navionics app on your phone for cheap that interacts with the GO9  map card.